Projects which have been either commissioned or conducted by CWDC’s research team 2007 - 2009.
Please click on the links below to take you to the relevant page.
- Analysis of local integrated workforce strategies
- Creating relevant and sustainable employment opportunities for looked after children in the North West
- Development of occupational summary sheets
- Early Years Professional Status (EYPS) research
- Evaluation of the practitioner-led research programme
- National evaluation of integrated working
- National Occupational Standards (NOS) usage
- Occupational and functional mapping of the children's workforce in England
- Pilot study to explore the feasibility of using occupational summary sheets to map key workforce intelligence data for CWDC's sector skills footprint in four regions
- Practitioner-led research (PLR)
- State of the children's social care workforce
- Research into the composition, needs and aspirations of the nanny workforce in England
- Review of the children's outreach workforce.
- Travellers, Irish Travellers, Gypsies, Roma and Showpeople
- Use of Team Around the Child (TAC) model for the 11-14 year age group
- Volunteers in the children's workforce
- Working towards a graduate-led workforce in playwork 31 March
- New research aims to develop models of education that could contribute to the development of a graduate-led workforce in playwork.
- New report reveals estimated six million workers supporting the country’s young people 29 January
- The country’s young people are being supported through the complex challenges of their teens by an estimated workforce of about six million paid staff and volunteers, a new report reveals. This equates to nearly one in seven adults – or twice the populati
- First comprehensive research into England’s nannies 23 October
- The first comprehensive profile of the nanny workforce in England has been published following research commissioned by CWDC.
- CWDC announces research into children’s social care 15 October
- The Children's Workforce Development Council (CWDC) has commissioned a major new piece of research into children’s social care which will look at the key roles being carried out to support some of the most vulnerable children and families in England.
- Early years audit tool to provide vital workforce data 22 September
- CWDC is carrying out an audit to create the first accurate picture of qualifications in the early years workforce in England.
- NEEC 2010 06 December
- Royal York Hotel, York